Welcome to the Law Offices of
Salim Khawaja, APC
We are a full service law firm located in San Diego and Fremont, California. For more than 18 years, we have been providing a broad range of high quality legal services to a wide range of clients in the areas of business, personal injury, and immigration.
We represent both businesses and individuals in drafting contracts, litigating business or contractual issues, negotiating leases or contracts, and partnerships. We also represent victims of personal injury, car accidents, slip and fall, and auto vs. pedestrian. In addition, we offer wide range of services in the area of immigration, including family base and business related applications.
We will act on your behalf, aggressively and competently, to get your business the results it needs for future success!
SALIM KHAWAJA - ATTORNEY AT LAW
- Law Offices of Salim Khawaja, APC, founding partner and principle partner.
- La Jolla Cancer Researched Foundation, two years, researched the binding sites of cancer cells.
- University of California San Diego, two years, researched chemicals which prevented the cancer cells from attaching to the blood cell walls.
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, J.D., 1993
- worked for Judge Earl B. Gilliam, federal judge
- Research editor, law review
- Michigan State University, B.S., Biochemistry, 1985
- Cambridge University, England, Comparative Law, 1992
Areas Of Practice:
- Business Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Real Estate
- Personal Injury and Damages
- Product Liability Law
- Business Litigation
- Immigration Law
Bar Admissions: 12/10/1993
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law Alumni Association, two term president and board member for 12 years.
- Training and instructing Brazilian attorneys, Thomas Jefferson School of Law.
- Commissioner of San Diego County Bar Soccer League, four years.
- Captain and team manager for a soccer team, eight years.
- Del Mar Unified School District, PTA-Dad's Club, president and board member, seven years.
- Del Mar Unified School District, election volunteer work.
- Battered women shelter, volunteer.
- St. Vincent de Paul Village, homeless shelter volunteer.
- AYSO soccer coach.
- The law firm has extensive experience in meeting various clients' needs. The law firm has litigated in state and federal courts, state and federal agencies, and it has appeared in state and federal appellate courts.
- The principal attorney, Salim Khawaja, has successfully tried many cases to trial before jury or at arbitration. As a result of diligent and aggressive litigation, a San Diego jury awarded a victim of a car crash $700,000 for the injuries she suffered.
- In addition, Mr. Khawaja took a truck accident case after a large law firm rejected the case. After three years of hard and complex litigation, a Hayward jury awarded over $3 million dollars in damages to one of the victim of the car crash.
Request Free Legal Consultation
Join Our Newsletter - CONTACT US BELOW